The change of seasons is a perfect time to look at all the places in and around your house that need to be clean. First, take a walk around the house, both the inside and outside your house and check for not just things to clean but for any and all maintenance issues.
At MaidNance, we provide a free leaning and maintenance assessment of your house. One of our MRAS (MaidNance Residential Associates) will come to your house upon request and conduct a full assessment of everything that needs to cleaned and repaired. If you feel confident you can also do the assessment yourself. Make a list of everything that needs to be repaired in order of importance. For example all maintenance issues that threatens the integrity of the house must be taken care of immediately.
Next, add all items that need to be fixed, cleaned or upgraded. Once you make a list, decide what you can fix first based on your budget and order of importance. Then set a timeframe to perform these maintenance issues and stick with it.
Here are a few items that MaidNance Residential think are important to include on your seasonal house cleaning checklist at the start of each season.
- Outside accessory items such as grills and patio furniture
- Gutters (these should be looked at in the spring and end of summer unless there is a problem about them)
- Baseboards and moldings
- All vents (change filters if needed)
- Fire place
- Oven (either run your self-cleaning oven and wipe away any excess left once completed or hand clean)
- Interior of all your cabinets.
Organize and get rid of items that are no longer needed by your family or are outside of their prime. Make sure to cover the followings:
- medicine cabinets
- kid’s bedrooms
- Replace baking soda in fridge
- Change out batteries on smoke detectors
To help with these extra chores, MaidNance Residential offers Seasonal Deep Cleaning Services at 25% off if you sign-up for free before the season starts. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at: [email protected]